Duration : 1 Day 10.00am – 4.00pm
Entry Requirement : Suitable for beginners
- Hygiene, Health & Safety
- Equipment & Materials
- Preparation of Treatment Room, Trolley & Client
- Contra-indications & Contra-actions of Treatments
- Relevant Anatomy & Physiology
- Different methods of hair removal,
- Preparing the client for treatment,
- Providing professional Warm Waxing treatments for the Legs, Toes, Standard Bikini Line, Under Arm, Chin, Top Lip & Eyebrows.
- Aftercare advice
Tuition Fee: £250.00
All prices are inclusive of VAT at 20%
Dress code is beauty therapy Tunic of any type, black trousers
and hair tied back. If no tunic is possible then a plain black top and
trousers are to be worn to classes.
Deposits are non transferable and non refundable and deposit is to be paid
at the time of booking the course.